Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Susan Viccaro, New Newburyport Superintendent



Positive comments on our new Superintendent as she leaves her Connecticut school district....from the local paper in CT.

http://durham.patch.com/groups/editors-picks/p/viccaro-to-step-down-as-superintendent-in-june


Joan April 2, 2013 at 08:40 pm
Thank you for your service, Sue. Wherever your path may lead, I wish you well.
Scott Wheeler April 2, 2013 at 09:47 pm
Good luck Sue and thank you for your service. I have enjoyed listening to you and you were always straight forward with your decisions and answers to me.
Brigid April 3, 2013 at 01:30 am
Best of luck, Sue. You inspired all three of my children.
Kurt Bober April 3, 2013 at 09:11 pm
I have had the honor to work side by side with Sue, during several extreme weather related events, over the past several years. During these difficult times, Sue would absorb all the knowledge that was available,at any specific time, and base her decisions to always protect the safety of the students and employees of the school district as the first priority. I admire that concept. Sue has always operated on what was best for both Towns. I wish her well, and truly would like to thank her for a job well done.
Cindy April 3, 2013 at 10:31 pm
I was so sad to hear the news. Sue was the best superintendent I have ever encountered (and I have worked for several). She was always so reasonable and level-headed and easy to work with. I will always appreciate her strong support for all - day kindergarten in our town. It would have never happened without her. I wish her the best in her future endeavors and will never forget her.

No comments: